...swim practice...

Swim Practice...

So much swimming.

Wait.  sometimes too much swimming!

But it's fun!





I want to dive like this.





No this.






and scream like this.

Not.

__________________________________________________________

Today we swam a lot of fastness.

A lot a lot.

But I like it!

it helps me in the meets.

And everything in between.

____________________________________________________________

So what are you being for halloween?

I'm being a extreme-wacko-all-out hippie!

I'm wearing a tie-dye shirt, some make-do bell bottom pants, like 100 peace necklaces and bracelets, my hair is super-duper straight and in one braid in the front.

What shoes should I wear?

A lot of you guys grew up (you're not old tho) in the 70's/80's so you've gotta give me more pointers!

I've been getting a lot a lot of comments!!

I'm smiling!

CHEEEEEEESE!!!

So keep it up!

And now that I say that I'm gonna get 0.

or not?!





Grandpa Steve  – (October 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM)  

Ah Ha! Fooled ya. See you at least are going to get one. I like your halloween costume idea. BTW the hippies started in the 60s when I grew up. You've got it down pretty good. Maybe do your hair in an afro and borrow your Dad's roach clip to take along.

Sorry I won't be home this year. Hope you have fun.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

Kaarin  – (October 21, 2009 at 8:01 PM)  

Hmmmm, I honestly don't know what kind of shoes hippies wore.

Kaarin  – (October 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM)  

I take that back. Birkenstocks!!!

The Abram Family  – (October 23, 2009 at 2:21 PM)  

Oooo, birkenstocks are good. Or some white high boots or find some white keds and paint them with tons of colors and peace signs

familygregg  – (October 23, 2009 at 8:58 PM)  

You are too funny!!! i'm laughing and smiling with you!

Love,
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive