...christmas...

It's time for Christmas!  


Which means it's time for Christmas cards!

Which also means that I will take Christmas cards!

Now, ya'll can check out my work on my flickr.

So with that said!!!!  please email me privatly or if you don't have my email, leave a comment!!

Merry Christmas Card time!

Kate Taylor  – (October 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM)  

YOU KNOW I have already been thinking about and planning this! Sign me up!! I think I want just the 3 kids. Sometime after you get back from California?

emma claire  – (October 22, 2009 at 8:50 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
familygregg  – (October 23, 2009 at 7:56 PM)  

Really thats awsome!
Love,
Galilee

Kaarin  – (November 1, 2009 at 9:34 PM)  

Emma,
Please do our Christmas cards. How much do you charge?

Also, I really want one with the four of us walking away. Here is a link with an example. It's the last photo of this family. http://katiecampbellphoto.com/?p=998

Not for our actual Christmas card photo, but I want one to frame in our house.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive