...the beach...

Ahh... the beach!

Redondo Beach!  California!  It all rocks!

the pier(p.s. I didn't take this)


ah... the ocean!



I love going to my grandoa Brown's house!  The fresh, ocean-ey air!

It is awesome!

this trip I'm planning on taking hundreds of pictures.  For photography, not for memories.  lol.

I'll post them on my new and improved(well, almost done) photography blog





Colbie Caillat is my favorite singer!  Isn't she always?

Take a look at her music on playlist.com

type in colbie caillat rainbow or falling for you.  


bye for now!
emma claire


Grandpa Steve  – (October 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM)  

I like all your photos and can't wait for your new and improved photo blog. I love the ocean too. Grandma always wanted to find a retirement home on the beach or on a lake. So when are you going over to CA next? Keep up the great work.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

The Abram Family  – (October 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM)  

I LOVE Cali too and love your blog! (Nice background:)

Joy N.  – (October 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM)  

Are you in Redondo now?
If so, I am SO jealous!

emma claire  – (October 17, 2009 at 8:46 AM)  

Nope, Not in redondo now. Just in 2 weeks.

emma claire  – (October 17, 2009 at 8:46 AM)  

Nope, Not in redondo now. Just in 2 weeks.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive