...it's true...


Hello!

It's true... that I changed my Life Is Good logo to something round.  I figured the other one's colors didn't match as much.  What do you think? Here it is:

What do you think?




  GO GO GO!!

I hear these ones:



aren't they glorious?  And the weather, too?  OMG.  the weather ROCKS!  I mean 84?!  Come on!  It's awesome!  Right?  Huh?  No one's visiting?  Huh?

I guess not cuz everyone who comes on here doesn't comment.

I should delete this blog.  I only get about 2 comments per post.  Doesn't that (excuse me) suck?  I know, right.

But it's just you.  It's just you.  I can't comment on what I wrote.

So... long story short, I want you guys to tell your friends about my blog.  Please?  With sugar on top?  No, wait.  Please, with ice cream on top?

Okay, thanks.

Nice, people.  Nice!  (cyber pat on the head).

Bye for now,
emma claire





familygregg  – (October 3, 2009 at 7:17 PM)  

Emma,
oh my you are to funny! Hahahahahahahaha.
I have not gotten 1 comment on my blog either. I feel the same way. Check my blog at http:/galileegregg.blogspot.com! I'll try to comment on every post for you. See you Monday girl.

Love,
Galilee

Kim Thompson  – (October 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM)  

You probably have some "Blog stalkers" - I know I am guilty of reading and not commenting on people's blogs. Keep writing girl!!!

Anonymous –   – (October 8, 2009 at 6:35 AM)  

ME AND YOU=TOM LOVERS!!! LOL
alexandra

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive