...huh, brothers...

People say all the time, "Wait, you have 3 brothers?"  Umya.(one word). duh.


Can't you see the little, annoying, scratching, screaming, little ducklings?  

Obviously NoT!

I'm going to warn you...

WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING THREE (3) BOYS(INVISIBLE) ARE LOUDER THAN ANY OTHER CHILD I HAVE EVER KNOWN.  I'D AVISE THAT YOU DO NOT SIT ELI AND THE OTHER BLONDE ONE NEXT TO EACH OTHER OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A SCREAMING HURRICANE.  THE ABOVE IS TRUE.  VERY.

Really. Believe it.

It's ture.

I really am dreading the car ride tomorrow.  

All they will do is sit on each other, and fart, and smack each other, talk, talk some more, fart some more, scream, yell, ask 100,000,000 (seriously) questions, fart again, tell on each other, scream, and push.

You get the picture.

They are SoOoOoOoO not cute, and quiet, and shy and smiley, and queiter, and all of that junk. 

They are loud, and you got the picture?!
_____________________________________________________________________

We also get the "ARE THEY ALL YOURS?"  ok, for one: YOU'RE AN OLD LADY THAT CAN SEE WE ALL HAVE BLONDE HAIR, AND DON'T LOOK ALIKE.  SO REALLY, WE ARE ALL MY MOTHERS.  REALLY.  And 2:  THAT'S A STUPID QUESTION!  

And Trader Joes, we get dirty looks.

It rocks.

Not.

So I like to give them dirty looks back.

And enjoy annoying them as we walk around the crowded TJ's.  

It's the life.

Viva la vida!


p.s. I won't be here tomorrow.  Don't know about the rest of the week.

Kate Taylor  – (October 25, 2009 at 7:51 PM)  

Emma,
Do you have an I-Pod, or a DVD player with head phones??? If not, you swing my house on your way and you can borrow mine.
Second, I love Trader Joe's, shop there often and have found that people who work there are nice enough. It's the people who shop there that are snotty. Granted Natalie is has been known to run into some into a few people with her little shopping cart, but hey, she's only 3.
Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for taking care of Hud today!!
xo
Lisa

emma claire  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:55 AM)  

Hey!

Yes I have an iPod and we borrowed a DVD player from friends, but THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Ya I want to work at TJ's. lol

The Abram Family  – (October 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM)  

You make me laugh Emma, you are so funny.

Joy N.  – (October 30, 2009 at 1:43 AM)  

You forgot to mention ALL the laughing that will be happening between the farting because it is just sooooo funny... don't THEY ever get sick of it and realize it is NOT funny!

Kaarin  – (November 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM)  

Are you sure they are dirty looks and not admiration?

familygregg  – (November 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

Emma, I am laughing sooooooo hard! You are way too funny. The whole brother thing. I am going to die.not litterely!

Love,
Galilee

Jenet Simmons  – (November 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM)  

Emma,

I have 2 brothers and they would always mess with each other and fart and laugh and then do it all over again! And guess what, I always had to sit in the middle when we were in the car. See, when I was a lil girl, we didn't have big SUV's like we do today! So...imagine that!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive