SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

I do this every year, and this year it couldn't have come at a better time.

I need a good blog break.  I'm now officially on CHRISTmas break (!!!) and I need to step away from writing a bit, and focus on what's important.  I want to refocus myself on what I truly designed this blog for.  Don't worry, I'll be back.  But for now, I wish you all a happy happy CHRISTmas, and a lovely New Years.  You all are the reason I keep writing.


I pray you have a fabulous CHRISTmas praising the One who brought us this Holiday.  I love you all. 


xoxoxox


Unknown  – (December 22, 2012 at 1:17 AM)  

happy christmas, emma! :) LOVING that typography + wood. ;)

xxx from england,

acacia

Olivia  – (December 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM)  

i've thought about doing this, and think maybe after the new year it would be a good idea! xo see you soon :)

Emma  – (December 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

Merry CHRISTmas Emma! :) Enjoy your break, and we'll all be waiting for you when you come back! ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive