INSTAGRAM LATELY

To be honest when I heard about all this Instagram craziness I was kind of afraid I'd have to delete my account.  But after a response from Instagram I think I'll be staying for a little while, and that makes me really happy.  So, my instagram lately.

the best cookies // CHRISTmas crafting


sunrise through the window // fun. itunes session - the best.


over the wall // friday.


sunset off of the 51 // through the octagon mirror during class.


iced coffee after a nice run // he does this all the time and it's the cutest.





from this to this // yay algebra!



the old old baseball field i used to ride my bike by everyday // happy CHRISTmas




Olivia  – (December 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM)  

yeah, that's why I didn't ''flip-out'' that bad when I read that about instagram. and lookey there- they listened :) your style is so stinkin lovely! xo!

Anonymous –   – (December 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM)  

lovely instagram pictures! i love the tree one :) xoxo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive