MY CHRISTMAS

I'm taking a break in my break to bring you my CHRISTmas (it's Christmas break, what else am I supposed to do with myself?).  So, here is my CHRISTmas eve and day.  I dearly hope yours was fabulous.  I'll be back with more after the new year.  :)

got ready for CHRISTmas eve service with this shirtless kid sitting on my bed.  oh my goodness, he's too much.

 Baby boy's first Christmas.  So striped pajamas and the cutest hat ever.

Annual-photo-by-the-tree-gone-wrong.  So my family.


traditions - egg casserole 

baby boy's breakfast



overwhelmed?



my christmas :) (those shoes!!!!!!)

i'll never tire of this on the floor every single christmas.

anddd afternoon after-christmas movie watchin

and, oh look, emma tries out the webcam on her brother's new computer.

happy CHRISTmas, yall.  xo

Anonymous –   – (December 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

merry (belated) christmas to you too! these pictures are precious, seems like you had a great christmas indeed! :)
xoxo
- Gabi (http://flying-little-bird.blogspot.com/)

Olivia  – (December 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM)  

aw! trey & his pj's are too cute! looks like you had a lovely one emma! :) xo

Emma  – (December 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM)  

looks like you had a fab CHRISTmas! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive