I LIKE GIVING

What a fabulous thing.



New Film Premiere - I Like Adoption. from ILikeGiving.com on Vimeo.

Came across this.  And I'm serious.  I don't care who you are or where you are in your life, everyone needs to watch this.

"The pure joy that will come from a rescue and a ransom of a child's life, is probably the most satisfying thing you can imagine."

"When you're adopted your parents looked out into the whole world and picked you."  What a fabulous quote.  The same goes for when God adopted us.

Oh my goodness, I love this.

Check out their website.  It's fabulous.  What a fabulous idea. 


Emma  – (December 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM)  

This is the most moving 6 minute video I have ever seen in my life, and it might be THE most moving video I have ever seen. Beautiful is the only way to describe it. :)

Megan  – (December 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM)  

This made me cry. All four times I watched it. Thanks you so much for sharing.

Olivia  – (December 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM)  

so beautiful!! it's like the epitome of family and adoption.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive