November 11.

November 11.  It's the day I've waited for for two months.  And today, it's all over.

I don't know if you remember this post.  But that post was the first time I told everyone that we were matched.  With a birthmom.  With a baby.  But today, that's not the case.

That baby is not our baby.  That baby will not be joining our family in 22 days.  And that is okay.  The Lord has other plans.

This song is saying everything I want to say.



My family would be oh so grateful for your prayers.  Today is pretty hard, but we're trusting in the fact that God has another baby for us, a better plan.
xoxo.

Grandpa Steve –   – (October 27, 2011 at 3:37 PM)  

Sweet Emma - it is a sad day for so many. Thank you for sharing your heart. God IS in control and while His will did not include THIS baby there will be another. I know telling you that doesn't change the hurt & sadness of the MOMENT. I remember when Grandma died and so many people were so loving and uplifting and trying to console me, but it didn't change the pain I felt THAT DAY. Thanks to a loving God and amazing family I made it through that day and you and your family will make it through today as well. The song you posted says it all. Bless you and all your family.
Love & hugs,
Grandpa Steve

Kimberly  – (October 27, 2011 at 5:19 PM)  

Oh Emma, I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. i'm praying for you and your family--I can't even imagine how hard this is! Even though sometimes the storm seems it will never pass, God is in control and he has a plan! <3 Praying, praying, praying.

Love, Kimberly

Kiley  – (October 27, 2011 at 5:26 PM)  

Emma, I'm so sorry! I'll defiantly be praying for your family. This really stinks.

T.F  – (October 27, 2011 at 6:07 PM)  

Emma, I am praying for you, and for God's hand in all of this.
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
I love you so much, and I'm always here for you.
Love,

Taylor

heather  – (October 31, 2011 at 4:25 PM)  

Emma my heart is breaking for you and your family. But just remember, God knew this was going to happen and it is for a reason (and a perfect reason in God's eyes). He is faithful and is holding you all in His hands. Praying for you all xoxo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive