CALIFORNIA

i'm back after a super amazing time w/ friends at the beach.  it was the most fun i've had in a long time.  we had lots of surprises, and oh my goodness it was amazing.

first i surprised my awesome friends that just recently moved.  and this time w/ them was needed, and so amazing.  watch it go down right here:

[ignore the bad filming.  my mother was too excited to concentrate.  but just listen to how exciting it was]

and then, another friend of ours came out w/ us and surprised them.  and pulling that off was so much fun.

then i got to see my lovely friend taylor from my online school, and that was amazing, too.  i hadn't seen her since the end of the year gathering, way back in june, and it was so awesome to be w/ her again.

then, we surprised the kids w/ a trip to legoland.  see their excitement below:



it was a super fun time, and the most fun i've had in a very long time.  here are a few images from the fun weekend:

b e a c h  d a y 


a d o r a b l e 


t a y l o r 







Olivia  – (October 11, 2011 at 2:37 PM)  

that was so sweet to watch! so cute! :)

Kiley  – (October 11, 2011 at 5:10 PM)  

aww! so fun! I love the video! ♥

Anonymous –   – (October 12, 2011 at 9:00 AM)  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SHIRT ON YOU IN THE PICTURE OF YOU AND TAYLOR!! AND I HAD THE BEST TIME W/ U AND i feel SO CONTENT NOW THAT I SAW YOU!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM)  

Awe!!! I loved seeing you!!! you are such an awesome friend! L,ove you!!!
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive