what's new here.


so, i've been reading the westminister confession of faith for school and i am really enjoying it!  it is a really amazing book and i can't wait to finish it.









i got some new shoes!!!  i really love them.  they're bright.




[skirt::h&m / top:: h&m / cardigan:: old navy / shoes:: h&m]

geez, i haven't done an outfit post in forever!  anyways, i went shopping recently and i found this super cute orange-ish skirt and I knew i had to get it.  so i did.  and i love it so much.


i made this shirt.  it's truly amazing, and i love it so much!  

//


i finally finished my dresser!  we painted my grandmother's vintage dresser white for my bedroom, and it's finally finished, and i love it!  the handles are my favorite part :)



and since i finished it, i can finally display my collection of vintage bottles!  

i am very happy with them, and can't wait to see the collection grow :)


i also found some old vintage books sitting around in our house and decided to use them for my dresser too :)


they, too, are wonderful.


I am so happy with the way it looks!

Anonymous –   – (August 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM)  

I LOVE the vintage books and bottles!

Olivia  – (August 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM)  

LOVE your dresser. and your skirt. and the shirt you made. oh, what the heck, I love it all! :)

Anonymous –   – (August 1, 2011 at 12:26 PM)  

I MISS YOU DARLING......and III LLOOVVVEEE EVVVERRRYYYTHHHIINNNGG!!(:

Anonymous –   – (August 2, 2011 at 7:02 AM)  

very pretty dresser!!

Dorian Ryleigh  – (August 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

I was just readin the Westministers Confessions book.... :-(

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive