music i love at the moment.

i love music.  just want you to know that.  like, i can't write papers without music.  i can't read blogs without music.  i can't do most things without music.  so, today, i'm going to tell you all my favorite music at the moment.  because i don't have a favorite song, it's always a favorite song at the moment.  




I just recently found Jayme Dee on YouTube and ohmygoodgollygeez.  SHE IS AMAZING!  I can't stop listening to her voice.  I really think all her Katy Perry covers are better than the original.



My mom was the one that actually made me really like this song :P But it's totally amazing.



With You has been something my brother and I have loved forEVER.  Seriously.  But I just got it again and it's amazing.


Okay so if you know me at all, you have to know that I love love love love LOOOVE Colbie Caillat.  She's beachy, awesome, and I love her lots.  


Owl City.  I mean, duh.  Owl city is ahhhhmazing, and I really really really want to see him in concert (hint hint cough mother cough cough wink surprise ahem)




and of course Justin Bieber.  I mean, am I right?  This song is actually really cool.  And honestly, I am pretty excited for his new album in November!!  fun fact: I follow the biebs on instagram.  yup.

Aaaand of course the lovely Beyonce <3

What have you been listening to lately?
-e.





Anonymous –   – (August 18, 2011 at 5:03 PM)  

The Band Perry
THE MUMFORD AND SONS (BEST BAND EVER)
Katy Perry (Yes I listen to her!)
And other artist!

T.F  – (August 26, 2011 at 8:40 PM)  

The script, Gavin Degraw, Plain white T's, JAMYE DEE!! and owl cittyyy!!

So according to Lyaz, I require lots of cash =P

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive