make your school notebooks schnazzy.

(first of all, i'd just like to say that i feel like my wonderful friend taylor saying schnazzy :P)

Anyways, today is officially the end of summer, because i'm starting geometry!  woohoo!  who's excited?  i know i am!

.....

no really, i am.  Anyways, i was looking at my boring old notebook and decided it needed some jazzing up, so i dug through my mom's retro/vintage wrapping paper and cut away!


I just cut paper into strips and glued it on randomly.  And I ended up with this:


I also cut letters from magazine covers and glues them onto the front.




go shcnazzy up your notebooks!!!!!  

-e.

Anonymous –   – (August 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

that looks awesome! great idea, I love to customize my school stuff too :)

Gabby –   – (August 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM)  

That looks like fun, I think I will do that!

Kim Thompson  – (August 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM)  

I am proud of you for being sooo creative! No more boredom! yeah!

Anonymous –   – (August 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM)  

I am going to do it right now!!!

Megan  – (August 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM)  

CUTE! I love collages. Yours turned out adorable! I'm sure it will brighten up your day every time you pull it out of your backpack. :)

Megan
letterstorome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive