Project Runway:: Season 9!!!!!

I can't believe Project Runway is finally here.  I was going to do a post about the first episode last week, but I totally forgot, so we'll just start talking about episode two today!!

First of all, I LOVE the designers they have this season.  They're all so different but they are really amazing.

WARNING:::::::::: Major spoilers below!!  If you haven't watched the show yet, then don't continue reading!!!



This episode was My Pet Project, which I thought was really awesome, but I was wondering why they did it so early in the season.

Anyway, let's get to the designs for this episode.

So first, my absolute favorite.....

OLIVIER GREEN!!!  Okay, wasn't his design just amazing??????  I love everything about it, except the eyebrows.  

THE GOOD:::


I love all of these designs.  The first one is truly amazing.  I love how he used bird seed over the entire thing, and the top is amazing!!  

The second: I think this one is really amazing.  I think the designer (I forgot who it was:P) mentioned that it was really tight, but I think that if it was any looser, it would be really bad.  

The third: Okay, this one is probably number two of my favorite design this episode.  I love how the top sparkles, but I think he went really really wrong with the accessorizing.  Like what's the tag hanging from her belt???  And the shoes?  I mean, are you kidding??  

THE OKAY:::


The first: I just want to say how much I love Anya.  Although she just learned how to sew, her designs are truly amazing.  And this one was just okay.  But I still can't figure out how she made that top!!

The second: I really love this.  I was debating if this could be one of the best, but it was really amazing!! 

The third: Okay, okay, okay so this wasn't okay.  It was pretty bad.  The colors are terrible, and I think it's just really bad.


THE BAD:::


The first: NOOOOOO.  This just looks gross.  Like Heidi said, "I just want to pee on this!".  That's how nasty it looks.  I think when he was first sketching it was going to be great, but it turned out just gross.

The second: She looks like she's in a play about the forest.  'Nuff said.

The third: Okay, I can't even look at this.  It looks like something you would weave together with a kid for fun.  The ONE AND ONLY thing I liked about it was the back (I don't have a picture of that).  And this designer I really don't know why they put her through.  She has absolutely no style!!! 

What are your thoughts???  

-e

Avery  – (August 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM)  

The bad is so bad! Omg I puked in my mouth for a second there. I should really start watching this.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive