fifteen things i bet you didn't know about me.

number one:: i don't wear matching pajamas to bed.  i wear overly large t-shirts that my dad won somewhere and shorts.  my mom doesn't really like this. 

number two:: i am most comfortable around just my family.  as in: when i'm around them, i'm a very crazy, talkative person, and sometimes, when i'm with my friends, i'm more quiet.  


number three:: i really don't like christian music.  like all the stuff on christian radio stations today is just not good.  now, don't get me wrong, i love the stuff we sing in church, but the stuff on the radios?  nah.  not so good.

number four:: whenever i get grades back, i pretty much hyperventilate and freak out right before i get them.

number five:: i listen to music while writing papers.  and if i don't, then i can't write.  strange, i know.

number six:: i am a TOTAL freak when i'm with my friends.  it's kind of scary, actually, because i'm super quiet until i really get to know you.

number seven:: Algebra is my favorite subject.  Actually, math is pretty cool too.

number eight:: I work better under pressure.  as in: if i have a paper due in three weeks, i won't start writing it until the week before, if not the week of.  

number nine:: i am the worst procrastinator i know.  i put EVERYTHING off forever, and it kind of bothers me. 

number ten:: i start lots of things and then don't finish them.  and that...... that really bothers me.  

number eleven:: i HATE getting my picture taken.  hate hate haaate it!!!! that's why most of the photos i have of me are taken by me.  


number twelve:: I do not like nicknames.  Em is fine, but other than that, I like emma :P

number thirteen:: the only food i don't like is artichokes.  but i'll eat anything and everything else.

number fourteen:: my favorite band/singer/whateveryouwanttocallit is Owl City.  I just love him.

number fifteen:: i answer sales calls and talk to them about their christmas presents.  ahem.

so there you have it.  fifteen things you prolly didn't really care to know about me ;)

-e.


Kimberly  – (August 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

This made me laugh SO HARD!!!! I think we would be pretty good friends if we met each other in real life because we are so similar!!

xoxo
Kim

Kiley  – (August 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM)  

loved this post! ;] especially the last one. ha.

Anonymous –   – (August 3, 2011 at 9:58 AM)  

EMMA CLAIRE!!! gosh you made me laugh!!!!(: lol i miss you!!(;

Avery  – (August 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM)  

I were my dads old shirts too.
and number 11 im like that too.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive