what we do at baseball games.

With 3 boys in baseball, we're always at baseball games.  So, what do we do at baseball games, is the question.

 
Well, we take pictures of our shoes.


We take pictures of where our parents are sitting just because the lighting is cool.


We may even snap a few pictures of the kid playing baseball. 


And then we take pictures of each other eating (we get pretty desperate).

We even pick at grass!

Isn't it exciting?  I sure think so.  

Anonymous –   – (June 24, 2011 at 8:26 PM)  

;) Your guys baseball games are not fun for teenage girls!!!

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2011 at 3:41 PM)  

My new blog is:
theseeofgalilee.blogspot.com
GG

Natalia  – (June 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM)  

Oh, totally know how that is. I only have one little brother who's in little league... but still. The picking grass? Can totally sympathize.
So, I just found your blog, and I LOVE it. You truly are a great writer and photographer. What kind of camera do you use?

I'll be looking forward to your posts!

~Natalia

emma claire  – (July 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM)  

Hey Natalia!!! Haha tooootally ;) Thank you!!!!! I use a Nikon D90. Thanks for checking out my blog!!!! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive