home improvements.

We've been doing a few needed things to my room lately.


Piano bench.  Before:


This is the lovely before pic.  Pretty wonderful fabric choice, no?  ;)


Here is my mother in the process.

And, unfortunately, the process is not over yet.  We are having staple gun problems.  I'll post the after pic later.


I put all my nail polished in a jar and I think I like how it looks.....


I also put some fabric over my bulletin board....
before. (I'm sure you're noticing that it says April.  That's the only picture I have of it before)

after.


This is how my desk looks now.... it's still kinda messy, but I LOVE having a typewriter on it ;)

And even our front yard is making progress!  

I HAVE A TREE TO LOOK AT WHEN I LOOK OUT MY WINDOW!!!!  This is big news.

Remember this post?  We are making serious progress, and I'm happy.

I like home improvements.  
-e.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive