the end of the year gathering.

i have amazing friends.  let me tell you.

i started this online school not knowing what i was in store for.  and now, two years later, i am so happy that i am a part of this awesome group of people.  not only is the school totally amazing, but the people in it are, too.  they're like-minded, christian people that are just incredible.  i love them so much.

so, the gathering was reeeeeeeally amazing.  not what i expected at all.  better, actually.  and when people ask me what my favorite part was, my response: nothing, because it was all amazing.
































i love you all <3 <3 <3 <3

and i love you, veritas press.

T.F  – (June 16, 2011 at 10:04 PM)  

You HAD to use the mustache pic??? =P jk. . .
I love you girlie and had so much fun too <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive