vintage stuff.

 I found some really amazing things at the Goodwill yesterday.

I found a typewriter.  A typewriter.  Yes.






It is amazing.  It's so much fun, and I feel really cool while typing on it ;)


I also found some really amazing vintagey glasses.

They're fantastic, too.

And then.....

a bowling bag.  I know.  Call me totally insane.  But HOW AWESOME IS THIS BAG???!?!?

After it gets cleaned up... it'll be amazing.  And what do you know.  I found some shoes inside it when I got it home.  And, they're my size.  I said that this must be meant to be ;)


How cute are they?!?!?!  Totally cute.  Now I can be the home-schooled girl that wears bowling shoes and types on typewriters. 

And then.... a glass vase to start my collection.

this is what i'm going for:



and then....
I found this camera strap on my grandpa's camera, and thought it was amazing.  

I love my vintage stuff.  

-e.

Kate  – (June 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM)  

Love the typewriter and that strap is SO adorable! I love it!

T.F  – (June 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM)  

Adorable.
Vintage is pretty much the best thing ever.

Kimberly  – (June 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM)  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT that typewriter!!!!!!! Can you send it to me? haha :)

Kim Thompson  – (June 21, 2011 at 8:33 PM)  

Wow. You are amazing!! And I loved our goodwill adventure! Let's do it again...soon!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive