Summer has gotten the best of me.

Yup.  It's official.  I haven't blogged in like.... forever.  What have I been doing?  I've been caught up in Summer.


I've been swimming with some really really awesome people that I haven't seen in a year.


I've been having chicken fights with some of the cutest little girls ever


I've been sitting at baseball games in 110 degree heat... but hey, it was worth it.  Logan's All Star team lost all three games, and by the third game, I was the only one that had hope (they had to win by 21 points for it to count).  

I've been listening to Beyonce's new album over and over and over and over.  And let me tell you.... it's totally AMAZING.  

So I'll try to sneak in some blogging... before Summer gets the best of me again.

-e.


Kim Thompson  – (July 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM)  

It has been an awesome summer so far!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive