bright colors.

I don't know about you, but i love bright colors.  when i'm at a store full of shoes, i'm drawn to the bright colors.  the neons.  and lucky for me.... bright colors are "in" this season.  it's a great way to make a statement.... with a bright watch or nail polish.



I really love this watch, and if I could get it right now, I would.  


I've been waiting to find a nail polish this color for a long time.  I think it's super fun and goes with anything.




I love everything about these outfits.  


This is how I wear all my jeans.  I looooove the look, and especially this color of jean.


I really love color blocking, but I think this puts a really nice and modern look to it.... and I love it.

now go get some bright colors!!!!!!

-e.

Kate  – (June 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM)  

I agree... love those bright colors!

And I know you switched designs like a week ago, but I just have to say, I really, really love this one! Very cute!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive