saturday ramblings.


I like Arizona.
Sure, it's hot.  It's ugly.  I call it Snottsdale.  But I really love it.  

It's where my home is.  It's my favorite place to be.

I like Arizona.

 I like old stuff.

If you know me at all, you would know that I like old stuff.

Old stuff is very intriguing to me.  It's something that someone else owned first.  Someone else loved before me.  And now, I get the beat up, rusty version of it.  And, I love that look.  

 I like people.

People make me really really really really really happy.  I don't know how long I could live without people around me.  


Introducing my new photography partner..........
Otis.

People, he follows me everywhere.  And I don't like it.  I think I need to fire him.  

I changed my blog design.


I needed something new, and I really am liking this.  What do you think?

What are your Saturday ramblings?

-e.


Anonymous –   – (June 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM)  

LOVELY PICS!!!!!

Kiley  – (June 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

beautiful pictures! cute pup! :)

Kimberly  – (June 11, 2011 at 4:23 PM)  

Lovely pictures!!!! And the new blog design is gorgeous!!

xoxo
kim

T.F  – (June 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM)  

Snotsdale. hehe.
I love your pics!! <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive