Start it all up

Every thing has started back up for us! School, swimming, piano, and co-op!! I love GRACE co-op! It's so fun! I'm doing Creative Writing(Mrs. Eley) and Physics(Mrs. Coe). I had the best time today! I'll tell you my homework for this time: Creative Writing:1. Free write everyday, 2. Keyword outline, and 3. Acrostic Poem Physics: 1. Review-it and an activity. I had swimming today, they saw lightning at 5:15 and said a 30 minute wait, which by now would mean the rest of practice(5:45 we end). Spanish today, Figure this one out: En que grado estas? I'll tell you the answer once somebody comments a guess, and Grandpa-NO ANSWER!!! You'll give it away! Con mucho carino...

Grandpa Steve  – (September 10, 2008 at 8:43 PM)  

Guess no one knows Spanish?? Good question, though. Keep up the good work...all of you.

Con mucho carino,
Abuelo Steve

Kim Thompson  – (September 14, 2008 at 7:20 PM)  

Wow, I am impressed girlie!
love,
Mom

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive