My new bike!!

I got my bike Monday!!! We got there and there were no cruisers!!! The guy that worked there looked for a Target that had one and the only one he found that had it was Fountain Hills!! So, my dad(thank you very much) took me there. We got all the way there and my bike was at the top!! So, they had one in the back, they took it to me and he had to put the bar over the front tire, it took 20 minutes(i'm not kidding) to put it on. Then he got it all ready, and it was the boy bike... So, he then got a later and got my back down. Which he should have done in the first place. Made no sense. Like it was THAT hard to get it down(he goit down in less than a minute) I LOVE it! I'm going to get a basket soon. Bye!!

Kate Taylor  – (September 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM)  

congratulations from Kate and Lisa! We are so excited about your new bike and loved looking at the pictures!

Kaarin  – (September 18, 2008 at 10:32 PM)  

WOW! I didn't know you got your bike! So cool.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive