FOOTBALL!!

I think I'm the only one in my family(besides Grandma Snyder) that like Ohio State!! Everyone else(ESPECIALLY my dad and brothers) LOVE Michigan, wolverines. Don't tell my dad, but for Christmas I want an Ohio State hat!! SShhhh!! So for all you football fans, I'm so sorry... GO OHIO STATE!!!!! BOO NOTRE DAME!!! I thought it was the right time to post this. ************************************************ I want to know, what's your favorite football team? Professional and college.My fave. pro. is colts and/or giants. And what's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?? Mine-cake batter with rainbow sprinkles or mint choc. chip with nothing. Have fun!!

Kate Taylor  – (September 14, 2008 at 1:59 PM)  

Emma,
We are rooting for the Cowboys at our house!!!!

And my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chip from Baskin Robbins with hot fudge on it!! :) YUM!!

emma claire  – (September 14, 2008 at 5:41 PM)  

Hi!! I LOVE mint chip-never tryed it with hot fudge on it...sounds good

Kaarin  – (September 15, 2008 at 8:31 AM)  

HI Emma!
My favorite college team is Purdue Boilermakers and my favorite pro football team is Indianapolis Colts! For Christmas, I want a cute t-shirt of the Colts. Did you see the Colts pull off a victory on Sunday in the last few seconds of the game? They didn't deserve to win, but I'm glad they did (especially after that horrendous loss to the Bears last week!)

Kaarin  – (September 15, 2008 at 8:34 AM)  

Oh, and my favorite ice cream is Twangy Tart from Ice Tango. Technically, it is frozen yogurt, not ice cream. I am so bummed because I'm not eating dairy right now and therefore, I can't have my favorite frozen yogurt! (I'm not eating dairy because I think it gives Eve a tummy ache from my breastmilk. I'm hoping she will get a stronger tummy soon and I can eat dairy again!)

emma claire  – (September 15, 2008 at 11:25 AM)  

I love the colts too!!! Yes, I did!!

Ice cream sounds good...

Grandpa Steve  – (September 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM)  

Go Green Bay Packers and for college Texas Longhorns. Ice cream is definitely pralines and cream!!!

Grandpa Steve

Go Packers for me too, but I like the Michigan Wolverines in college and chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite ice cream

Love,
Grandma Lyn

emma claire  – (September 15, 2008 at 3:13 PM)  

Grandpa-BOO PACKERS!! what's paralines and cream?

Grandma-BOO PACKERS I love michigan too.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive