MS walk on November 8th

I'm doing the MS wlak and would like to know if you would support me! It is on November 8th. You can either send me a check(send me an email if you don't know the address) or you can go to http://walkaza.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/AZAWalkEvents?fr_id=9502&pg=entry That will take you to the MS Walk page and you will see "Make a Donation to a Participant"...you should click on that Then you will come to the page where you have to put my first and last name in the boxes and click on "Find a Participant" That will bring you to a page with my name and Team Linda. you should click on my name. That will bring you to my Personal Page and there will be a little thermometer there that shows how much in pledges I have and at the top of the thermometer you will see Donate to Emma! and you should click on that That will take you to the page where you can decide how much you want to donate and then just follow the instructions from there. It's not as long a process as you think. OR you can send me a check made out to National Multiple Sclerosis Society and send it to me. Thank you so much for your support!

It's pretty long but not as long a process as you think. Thanks so much!!

Grandpa Steve  – (September 24, 2008 at 6:14 AM)  

Thank you for being so willing to be part of Team Linda to help raise funds for such a good cause. I've had MS for almost 30 years and Aunt Beckie for almost 5 years and I know there is a cure out there so let's go find it together!!!

Love,
Grandma

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive