flagstaff

we did go to flagstaff and I'm glad we went. I had the BEST time ever! Yesterday, we went up to ladybug mountain it was so fun! But on the way home, it POURED!! Dorian, me, Logan, liam, and isabella were all in the ranger(below) no doors, I was in the back and got pretty wet dorian in the middle. It was so fun though. Should have taken pics of the clouds. My mom took a shower before this our crazy driver on our way home from ladybug we went to a restaraunt(by this time it was 2 and we didn't have lucnh) mr. Logan (brad logan) tried to put a bag over his head(he has a ranger too and we got trash bags to use as ponchos) He didn't put a hole first, instead he put his whole head thru and it was really funny!! I had the beast time and I hope we can do it again soon!!

Ron Brown  – (September 3, 2008 at 8:17 AM)  

Really good pics. Thanks. Hope to see you guys soon. GP

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive