grandparents day

today is grandparents day. we don't really celebrate it. my posts now are short, aren't they? nothing really exciting is going on here except school and swimming. How about you? I wish something exciting was going on this week. some of you have probably heard, but The Puhala's want to move into our neighborhood! Someone made an offer on their house and they made an offer on the house down the street. Something happened to their buyers so now they aren't moving in soon. I'm sad. I hope they will move in soon! have a great sunday!!

Grandpa Steve  – (September 7, 2008 at 12:26 PM)  

Thank you for remembering us on Grandparents Day. That was awfully sweet of you. What's going on here? Well Grandma and I leave for Michigan on Thursday for her
45th high school reunion. I'm also having great fun teaching some kids I know Spanish...now what are their names? Can't remember.

I'm sorry that the Puhala's move has been delayed. I'll be you were excited about them moving close. All in God's time.

Have a geat day.

Love,
Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Steve

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive