Smurfs

When my mom went to Vegas, she brought us smurfs! I got this bride smurfette. I really want the bike smurfette. Do any of you have smurfs? And if so, how many and what kind? I realy like smurfs! I love when they always say, "Papa smurf, papa smurf!" it's so funny(on the t.v. show)! Did I ever tell you that Eli's potty training is going great? He is officially potty trained!!! My mom said he was the easiest potty trainer besides me!! He never wet the bed, yet! have a great day! Oh, yes-a quick thing, My friend that I helped set up a blog http://quartsinrittman.blogspot.com found out he has cancer and has to get chimo. His wife, Betty, is my grandma(mom's mom that died 7 years ago) college room-mate. Please pray for him and that the chimo will work and he will heal. They are Walt(er) and Betty. Thanks!

Grandpa Steve  – (September 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM)  

We will absolutely pray for Walt and Betty. We know God is in control and He will give comfort and hope and has the power to perform miracles. What a loving friend you are to them.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive