Things I am Remembering this CHRISTmas eve.

I don't have much time today to post...but I wanted to say a little something ;)


I still remember Cherise. And I really hope that she is having an amazing CHRISTmas.




Isaiah.  His little thumb is painted blue.  Oh... I miss them so much.

Africa.  I was looking at some pictures from Africa last night and I found this.  

It was 24 days until CHRISTmas just a few weeks ago.  But now it's only 1.  This December has flown by so fast.


Most of all... this is the thing I'm missing the most.  

Merry CHRISTmas eve, everyone!  Hope it is awesome :)

-emma 

Anonymous –   – (December 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM)  

Missing them too, I hope they have a blessed CHRISTmas as well as you guys too. LOVE YOU LIKE A BUNCH, ttyl!!!!

emma claire  – (December 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM)  

loooooooooooooooooove you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive