Some Really Depressing Thoughts

...About the fact that Christmas is over.  Sigh.

This is my dashboard.  I use it for a lot of stuff.  But for one, the Christmas count down has all 0s.  No hours.  No seconds.  No months.  I also owe my mother $7 in iTunes.  Oh snap.  

No more Christmas cards.  Sigh.

No more red bows, or presents, or anything like that.

No more peppermint ice cream.  Which is like the end of the world to me.  I should stock up my freezer....

No more Christmas lights.

No more gingerbread houses.

No more parties like these with fun, other weird home-schooling kids.

No lighting fireworks at 11pm because when it's not break, you have to go to bed at a timely manner.   :(


But hey!  Look on the bright side... I still have 1 more week of break (and some skiing) until it is really over.

Wasn't this such a depressing post?  

-emma 

Kim Thompson  – (December 30, 2010 at 9:25 PM)  

yes, I agree with all of it!! Let's enjoy what's left of break though AND you always have more ballads and don't forget about that Geography quiz and project to look forward to! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive