Thanksgiving Funness

How was your Thanksgiving?  Ours was marvelous! :)


These people were kinda calling out to me.....

Mmm... Pumpkin Pie!!!!  And homemade whipped cream :) 

I loved these flowers.  So much, that I posted about them the last time I posted and here they are again.  



The table... Now that I'm looking at it again... it looks kinda messy.  Sorry, mother. 

Oh and Liam looks real happy.  Doesn't he?  

My mom, Mrs. P. and I got stuck with dish duty.  Almost my absolute favorite job evar.  

Wait... how did this get in here????

(notice that my dad took this because if I did, I would have moved the plant)

(Oh and by the way........ I was planning on slapping my dad with that towel.)

(Oh for your information....... that plant is almost done.  My mother has a blue thumb.)

-emma

Kim Thompson  – (November 27, 2010 at 8:52 PM)  

You are so mean to your mother. I think I will take back all those Christmas gifts that you already know about anyway! ha!!

familygregg  – (November 28, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

I love the heart in the pumpkin pie. Did you catch it?

Hal  – (November 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

nice pies and I love the pics of the flowers!! The one your dad took is really funny!!!! He's becoming quite the photographer, huh??

emma claire  – (November 28, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

Someone from the Gregg family: actually, that's not a heart just a crack haha.

Hal: um. Actually that is really funny. Because my dad is not a picture taker person. Haha!!!!! He just saw my camera next to him an yeah

Hal  – (November 28, 2010 at 6:28 PM)  

ya I figured. Congrats on the photo contest thingy by the way!!! The cupcake looked really good!! (maybe you should give Maddie some credit for that :))

Louie  – (November 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louie  – (November 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

I love the photos of the pies.
Louis

Anonymous –   – (November 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM)  

AWWWWW!!!!!!!! Emma again you look soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SO does your mom!!!!!!!!!

love the photos!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Jemima
BAKYTGUL
Gregg

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive