Food

Carlotta is doing a photo challenge today.

So I decided to participate!  :)



I can't decide which one I like best........... for this occasion ;-) opinions? 



Here we are.  

These are called Muffins that taste like Doughnuts.

And oooooh my.  I made these a while ago, but I need to make them again.  Wow they were amazing.

If you head over to Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen, type in Muffins that taste like Doughnuts.

Oh. My.  


carlotta cisternas  – (November 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

Ohhh my gosh...I'm in love with that first photo. The focus is perfect and the cupcake looks delicious!

Diane  – (November 19, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

Very inviting! Can I join you for that yummy cupcake??? :O)

emma claire  – (November 20, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

Thanks, guys! Definitely ;) It was SO good! :)

Mikayla  – (November 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM)  

I love the first shot but the the muffins on the second make my mouth water! :)

Unknown  – (November 21, 2010 at 7:17 AM)  

Oh my goodness. Those muffins are so pretty. Wow. I can just imagine how delicious they are!

Hal  – (November 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

I think you should use the first one

EmmaSue  – (November 21, 2010 at 7:55 PM)  

totally loving the second one, yummy. Wonderful photos. First time visitor :)

Sonia  – (November 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

That first photo is really good!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive