Some Random Thoughts




 
I am kind of in love with this stuff.  Individual apple pies? Yum.
Eggplant!  Oh and by the way... that's my favorite knife ever.  You are not allowed to use it.  'Cuz it's super sharp and super awesome. 


We made eggplant parmesan.  Yummy :)

Kinda random.. but had to throw this in here.  Haha.

What are you all doing for Thanksgiving?

Tomorrow we have to start cooking.

Yayyy!!

Happy Cooking!

-emma

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM)  

Hey,

Did you give my blog to, the pastors girl ponderings blog. Because she commented on my blog?

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM)  

jemimabg.blogspot.com

READ IT! I AM SERIOUS!

emma claire  – (November 24, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

hey mima! Carlota (from Pastors Girls Ponderings) is a friend from Veritas Press... my online school. She probably found your blog on a link somewhere on mine... she's a great blogger! you should check out her blog sometime!!

Hal  – (November 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

hi Emma!!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving either!!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive