miscellaneous

1. Thanksgiving is finally here.  Ahhh... I can't wait to stuff my face.  Ha!




2. This picture of Isaiah makes me laugh out loud.  I think it's so funny how he's just this little kid in the middle of some sand...


3. I want this picture framed in my room:

I don't know why I love it so much.

4. Justin Bieber won so many awards last night.  He even won singer of the year award or whatever it's called.  Why does he always have to touch his hair?  I also can't believe that he thanked Michael Jackson and said, "because we all wouldn't be here without him."  Oh really?   Haha.


5. I already have my Christmas WISHlist done.  Here's a few:
Lightroom 3, Jototes camera bag, and some more.

It's Monday!

-emma :)

Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

YEAH! I really don't get why he thanked Micheal Jackson?!?!?!?!?!?!? If he said like he was a my inspiration, yeah that makes sense not what he said. LOL!

LOVE THE PICS! your awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Hal  – (November 22, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

love all the pics and I hate Beiber!! Just fyi

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive