The Cleanest Thing in my Bedroom

...is my piano.


I'm not really sure why my piano is thee cleanest thing in my room.  I mean, my desk is always a mess and my dresser is a mess!  It's crazy.  

If my mom has flowers she doesn't want anymore, I dry them and then stick 'em in here sometimes.  

I also have this heart that Jemima made for me a few years ago.  I still love it.

Also, my two candy jars.  In one, are gum balls and the other one has absolutely nothing.  Next, I'll get Mike & Ikes in the smaller one and maybe peppermints in the bigger one for the Holidays.  *Ahem* CHRISTMAS.  Not Holidays!  haha.

Somehow, I'll have to get rid of the gum balls.  Off to the boys they go.  

*Note: Restricting Hal to one piece of candy per visit.  Haha kidding!*

Lastly, pearls.  

Well, actually pearls aren't really being modeled on my piano.  I just found them there.  Haha.

Anyway... I love these.  No, they aren't real (unfortunately) but I got 8 for $3.95!  

By the way... if you haven't noticed, H&M is one of my *favorite* stores ever.  Besides Anthropology.  Which I never really go to :(

Well... back to pearls.  and H&M.  

Here's the ladies stuff you can find here.

And I found this awesome thing on their website.  

______________________________________________

So now you know that I *love* H&M and my piano is the cleanest thing in my room.

-emma

Hal  – (November 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM)  

thanks but trying to restrict me probably won't work.....

Anonymous –   – (November 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM)  

Ok love that you still have my heart!!! From valentines from like 3years ago!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive