Life

This is literally my life, literally:

I mean... everything.

The neighbors are over, Liam is acting like... well, himself (although he is a homeschooled child!!!!), and well... everything is just crazy.  I can't even begin to tell you what those 2 boys behind Reagan are doing.  

My dog is obsessed with lights.  

Lights.

It's not like food, or treats or anything like that.

But lights. 

I mean really?  Really!?

So, with that said... at one point when he was a puppy, my camera made a light (aka the flash!) and he freaked.  Now my camera doesn't always make lights.  I mean I never use flash.  Unless I absolutely have to.  So, for some reason I had to use the flash, and well... he's never been the same.  

As you can see with the photo... his tongue is out, his ears are hanging, and he won't let me take ONE photo of him because he's so OBSESSED!!!!!!

He is officially mentally retarded.

Sorry, Otis.  But it needs to be discussed before it's too late.

_____________________________________

Anyway...


I sure hope I didn't ruin you forever by showing you this photo.  

Tehe.

-emma

Anonymous –   – (November 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

hahahah lol lov the pic at the end

Hal  – (November 3, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

i'm not ruined... don't worry! I already know that you can be crazy!! it's all good!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive