TEN MONTHS TWO WEEKS LATE

On his ten month birthday Treybe caught this nasty cough and had snot dripping down his face for like ten days straight, so obviously his monthly photos didn't happen.  I literally cannot believe that next week he's 11 months and that he's so close to being a year.  I don't remember life without him and I don't want to.  He's such a blessing and I'm in love with those two front teeth and that crazy vibrant personality.  He's gonna be a sassy one :)


Loves: crawling, playing outside, swinging, grinding his teeth (it drives me insane), music, hugging (I swear it's the cutest thing in the world), tweeting (nevermind), and doing exactly what you just told him not to touch.

I love him.

We pulled out the bubbles and he was a little confused.


Yay for $4 thrifted H&M shirts! :)

It popped on him.  Aren't you dying?!







Hannah Mary  – (March 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM)  

Oh my goodness! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Olivia  – (March 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM)  

what a doll! love his plaid & skinnies. and bubbles are always fun. :)

Olivia B. –   – (March 15, 2013 at 9:23 AM)  

asdfghkj his eyes. I love him. <3

familygregg  – (March 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM)  

I love your blog posts....I miss you so much, more than you can imagine!
Love you to moon and back!
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive