outfits.

Yes, I have been wearing outfit-of-the-day worthy clothes recently, but I haven't really been posting them.  But today, I did something different.  I set my camera on a stack of books on my bed, and stood in front of my camera while it was recording.  To be honest, it was actually quite fun.  I've been very interested in videography recently, and I am so in love with how this turned out!  So here's my quick 45 second outfit video.




-e.

Olivia  – (September 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

I love love love your video!!! :) I really wish my camera had video now... :)

T.F  – (September 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM)  

You are adorable. Miss you and love you <3 :)

Kiley  – (September 15, 2011 at 7:26 AM)  

Okay, that completely made my day. Seriously. Your smile is contagious. I think I might have to try to make a vid. now. :)

Kim Thompson  – (September 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM)  

You are too cute! I am so proud to call you my daughter!!

Ani  – (September 16, 2011 at 2:23 PM)  

WOW! That dress suits you very well! Love your smile =D

Ani xx

emma claire  – (September 16, 2011 at 5:21 PM)  

@Olivia: Thank you! Yes, it is very useful to have a camera that has video :)

@Taylor: Thank you, love. <3

@Kiley: Aw! You are too sweet :-) It was very fun to make.

@Ani: Thank you very much!!

You guys are too sweet!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive