The Emmys 2011

my favorite emmy dresses for this year:




Lea Michelle as gorgeous as ever.  AMAZING dress.  Loved the sleeves.  

Kate Winslet.  Perfect.

I don't usually care what the guys wear, but LL Cool J NAILED IT with his outfit.  While everyone else was wearing black ties, he did something different.  

Evan Rachel Woods looks amazing in this dress.  It fits her perfectly, and i love everything about it.



Kaley Cuoco looked fantastic, and love the red clutch. 

Kelly Minka.  LOVE the lace.

Heidi Klum looking AMAZING in this dress.  Seriously, she is amazing. 

Of course, Zooey Deschanel :) I just LOVE hers, although the colors are a little Valentines Day-ish.  And my mother said she looks like she should be on a cake.  I love it.





Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive