normal.

if you know me, you'll know that i believe that no one is normal.  everyone has something quirky about them.  i hate it when people (especially home-schoolers) say "I wish I was normal", or "like the normal kids".  it TOTALLY bugs me!!!!!!!!  no one is normal.  no one is average.  Do people really think that if you go to public school, wear what your friends wear, say what everyone else says, then you're considered a "normal" person of society?  i don't think so.  everyone is quirky.  everyone is kiiiiinda strange (ahem).  and everyone is weird.  everyone.  not just home-schoolers.





Anonymous –   – (September 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM)  

Emma................I LOVE YOU!!!!!(:

Kimberly  – (September 4, 2011 at 7:13 PM)  

Dude. I loved this post. It. made. my. day. ;)

T.F  – (September 8, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

IMISSYOUSOMUCHEMMA!! <-- hopefully you could read that.
But your seriously amazing. Lets skype soon, k? =)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive