adoption.

if you read my guest post yesterday, then you'll know that we are adopting.  i've kept it pretty quiet on my blog... and to be honest i really don't know why.  i guess i just wasn't ready to tell everyone until it was "official", or, at least somewhat official.  but we are adopting.  and to be honest, i didn't think it would be as hard as it is.

we don't know when or where or who quite yet, but i'll keep you updated.  but for now, we wait........



we wait for the right birth mom.  for the right baby.  it's one of the hardest things i've ever done in my life.  patience isn't my strongest and easiest thing to do.  but for now, if you feel lead, i have a donate button on the sidebar of my blog.  i am beyond grateful for the wonderful people that will help bring my brother home.  

xoxo,
e.


Kimberly  – (September 3, 2011 at 7:31 PM)  

I can so completely understand where you're coming from. My sister is adopted from China, and we had to wait more then two years to be able to meet her and bring her home. Right now, we're in the process of adopting two boys from China as well, and we probably won't get them until next year.
I am so thrilled that your family is adopting--I had no idea you were doing that! It is so wonderful when children that need homes get families!!! I hope you are able to get your new sibling soon!! The wait is so hard, but remember, it's soooo worth it!!! <3
~Kim

emma claire  – (September 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM)  

Kim: Your sister is darling :) It's SOOO hard to wait!! thank you for your kind words :) I'm very excited!!! I'll be praying for your brothers as you wait for them to come home forever!!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive