halter tops and miscellaneous ramblings.

As I was browsing the Facebook yesterday (hint hint, inside joke), I came across a YouTube video on Making Halter tops.  After watching the video, I decided it was a good use of my time, and would be a very fun thing to do!  So, I did it.  It required hardly any supplies, time, and was super easy.  

I started out with my unsocialized home-schooler tee, which, is pretty amazing, but it needed a little.... umph.  So, I took out my scissors, pins, and youtube video and cut away.  It required only a little bit of sewing, and I was finished in less than fifteen minutes.  And today, I wore it.  It's absolutely wonderful.  It's cute, fun, and summery, but at the same time, it's still my old unsocialized home-schooler shirt!!  


||

I redesigned my blog today, and I think I got it to a place where I really really love it!!  I'd love to know your thoughts on it, as it still needs some fine tweaking.

||

Usually, when you think of photos taken from a mobile device, such as an iPod or a phone, you would think of the quality as low, the exposure drab, and well, just not so great.  But, with the help of some very lovely apps, you really can change your mobile photos!!!  I took these while in the mountains this past week, and I am in love with them!





||

So, go make some halter tops and download some fun editing apps on your iPod or iPhone!

-e.














Kiley  – (July 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM)  

love the new design! and the top! ;]

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive