miscellaneous ramblings.

Hello, my lovely readers!  So sorry about all the work going on over here.  My HTML had a glitch and I was forced to re-design my entire blog because I lost everything!  But, after some work, I'm back up and everything is good :) Thank you for your patience!
__________________________________________________________________________


Hearts. 


I decided yesterday that I needed to do something kind of crazy, so I drew a heart on my hand.  I know, so crazy.  But I was feeling weird like that.  I actually really like it.

Inspiration boards.  


So, today, I went through some old magazines and ripped out the things that caught my eye, and I realized that really pinning things is just as much fun as pinning virtually



Bookmarks. 

So last night I got some inspiration from the lovely pinterest to make some bookmarks out of fabric and paper clips.  I just tied fabric around them in different ways and there you have it, some new bookmarks for this e-book reader that has to read textbooks :( 


Yummy Food.

I made homemade granola courtesy of Carlotta, and it is AMAZING.  There is something about homemade cereal in the mornings that just makes me happy.






And then... Nutella Rise Krispie Treats.  They are equally as amazing.  I mean, anything with Nutella is amazing. 


Project Runway.

Tomorrow is the premiere of my favorite show ever, Project Runway.  My friend Jemima and I are pretty much addicted to it, and after every episode we talk about what we liked, didn't like, and etc..  It really is so much fun and I've looked forward to it since the end of last season!!  So, watch Lifetime tomorrow at 9/8 central and then TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!  I'm thinking about a little review every Friday :) 

-e.


Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive