ramblings.

I really am loving this image.

We got our last little cold spell on Saturday.  It was rainy and cold, and now, it will slowly make it's way up to the torturous temperatures of at least 100 degrees.

Not ready.  Not ready at all.

Remember Hal????  I love this photo of her.  

The sun was shining really beautifully yesterday evening and I decided to lay down on the grass and take a picture.  I love it.



I did a little re-make of my old glasses case.

 before.

after.

All I did was put hot glue on it, wrapped it with fabric, and VWA-LA!!!  You're done!  Really cute and SUPER simple!!

I was going for something like this:
Although mine will never look like that!!!!!  

enjoy your tuesday, and remember, tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway!!

-emma 

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive