people.

Have you noticed that each and every person is so completely and perfectly made differently?  It's something that I've been really getting deeper into, through my photography.

I absolutely love people.  They just make me happy.  And I love capturing people's personalities through photography.  


So many people are so into the material things - to make them even more beautiful, the natural beauty that God gave them, but they don't realize that they're totally beautiful just the way they are.  (And no, this was not taken from Bruno Mars' song.  Hah.)


I am truly blessed to have friends that are totally amazing and b e a u t i f u l.


Embrace your beauty, people.  The Lord gave it to you.  

<3 <3 <3 




Kim Thompson  – (April 19, 2011 at 5:47 PM)  

Oh my, I love this post! YOU are beautiful and I am so proud to be your mama!

Dorian Ryleigh  – (April 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM)  

Wow Emma.. You have a gift! Thankz for sharing it!

T.F  – (April 23, 2011 at 5:02 PM)  

You are soo gorgeous girlfriend!!!! <3 Can't wait to see you in 38 days!

~Tay Tay ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive