miscellaneous chatter

Hello!

Have I ever mentioned to you how my brother hates when I take his picture?  He was yelling Stop here.

See?  Ugh.


I went swimming today.  It was fantabulously amazing.

Spring Break is officially here.  I am so so so SO excited!!  One whole week of sleeping late and painting my room?  Yes, please!

 Have you ever had Cake Pops?  They're yummy.

Robin Eggs are also a huge part of what I'm looking forward to next week.  Oh my.

Happy Spring Breaking!

-emma 

{My giveaway is now closed.  I will announce the winner tomorrow or Saturday!}

Kiley  – (April 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM)  

love the pics! I love love love cake pops. they are amazing. enjoy your break!(:

Olivia  – (April 14, 2011 at 7:21 PM)  

I have never had a cake pop, but after seeing that picture, I might have to. :) Don't worry. all my brothers are like yours. it's sad. and annoying.

T.F  – (April 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

I saw cake pops at starbucks the other day, and was wondering how they were made!
You need to send me the recipe ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive