outfits and greetings.

I have especially loved putting together outfits lately. 

Casual.  I really love this first outfit.  I usually wear the dress with leggings because it shrunk in the dryer, but it was exceptionally warm so I wore it with shorts.  I usually pay little attention to proportions, but I still think this works :)

First outfit: 
Top: H&M
shorts: Goodwill (therefore, I have no idea what the brand name is!).
Necklace: H&M

Second Outfit: 
Black tee: Gap
Jeans: Levi's
Jacket: from a friend.
shoes: TOMS

And a little more dressy.  I love belting dresses and high-waisted skirts.  

First outfit: 
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Belt: Target
Shoes: H&M

(You've probably figured out by now that I love H&M :))

Second outfit: 
Top: I don't know.
Skirt: Anthropology.
Shoes: I really don't recall what I wore.

So there's my first outfit post :)  

And, my wonderful, lovely, smart, and super fun friend, Taylor (whom I am skyping at this very moment) wanted to be on my post.  So, here you are, Taylor:

We're just kinda crazy.  We decided to lisp for a while.  And we've already decided that when we fly together to our online school's end of the year gathering, we will do some crazy things.  Maybe you will hear more about this later.

Goodbye, my loves.  

T.F  – (April 13, 2011 at 7:45 PM)  

OH YES.
ohhhhh yesss...
I can just see us rapping on the plane..... "goin to the gatherin goin to the gatherin..." lol

beeteedubs.... LOVE those outfits!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive