brothers.

brothers.  they're fun.  let me just tell ya.  
Even when one of them is not the most photogenic (or photo-loving, in that case) brother.  

The funny thing is, I asked if they'd get together so I could snap a few shots.  Liam happily accepted.  And Eli?  I think his response was something close to, "Eh.".  But thankfully Liam was there to say, "Yeah, Eli!  Let's!"  

I love having brothers.  They're just so much fun.

From the outside I think people think that brothers are evil and punch you (we have our days), but really, they're awesome.  

I've thought about what it would be like to have a sister, but I don't think I'd like it.  For a while, it was because I liked the idea of being the "only girl" of the family.  But honestly, I'll take brothers any day.  All that fighting stuff with a sister?  No thank you.  Although it does sound pretty fun :)

I can't imagine life without them.

{don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!  Tomorrow is the last day to enter!}

T.F  – (April 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM)  

Cute post! I've always wanted a brother ;)

Kim Thompson  – (April 13, 2011 at 7:17 PM)  

I'm so glad you like 'em, cuz God sure likes giving them to us!! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive